The Chain & Flight Conveyor Towable Elevating Carriage (C&F-TEC) is an ultra-portable system for conveying packaged and rolled materials at steep inclines. The C&F-TEC is especially suited for rooftop delivery of materials at heights of up to 25 ft. The conveyor/carriage all-in-one system is easily towed and can be safely set up at any jobsite with minimum personnel.
The conveyor features two continuously revolving chains with padded steel flights for lifting materials such as roofing shingles, shakes, tile, underlayment, cinder block, and brick. The elevating carriage design eliminates the need for lifting heavy machinery and is easily maneuverable in all incline configurations.
- Two continuously revolving chains with 4″ high padded steel flights
- Towable elevating carriage with detachable trailer lights and hitch
- Brake hand winch, wire rope & pulley elevating mechanism with safety chain
- Pneumatic trailer wheels and swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 115VAC electric motor
* Maximum conveyor discharge height at a 55 degree incline
** Conveyor discharge end overhang from towing wheels (varies with incline)